Saturday, August 15, 2009

Do you share...?

I saw the mistakes of society and thought it was the governments fault.

Well, I believe I was wrong.
The world's condition can't be blamed on a few individuals.
The world's condition is solely dependent on all of humanity.
We all contribute to the world's state

Now that fact stumps me.
If the world's state depends on everyone,
well then how do we go about changing the world?
How does one boy's ambition matter at all?

Do you share my ambition?
If you don't, then mine doesn't matter.

Where did this ambition come from?
Haha, I laugh now at what I had once thought possible.
But I still won't give up.
I'm just stubborn like that.

3 comments:

Marcos Freitas said...

yeah Benji, that's it
awakening time is NOW

i'm glad anyway, even
if it won't be 'for me'
...for my lifetime or so

the END of EGO will come
humanity healing is coming
many may die for,
but many will see
THE TRIUMPH OF THE SELF !

and this beautiful planet
will be happy with us on...

ANYWAY, IT STILL DEPENDS ON US
i mean... all of us!
so... let's do it, now and ever!

brad4d said...

..sharing is a responsibility that can be reflexively overlooked by relation to desperation, people who indulge in money have the main symptom, those with lots lost the most and are more desperate than ever...with concepts that don't share..thanks for sharing common sense.

Marcos Freitas said...

sharing knowledge...
no indulgency, no merci, no relief...
and common sense should be... common yet
:p