Friday, April 1, 2011

(PRIVATE) Poetic Reassurances

"Dear Journal"
she wrote
"Today I've found my Truth
an old man wished me Merry Christmas
somewhere a child lost a tooth"
pauses for reflection
regarding Universal Connection
"There's something that I want to do"
wrinkles her brow
"and much more that I will have to
but where to turn when I lose track
and have nowhere to get back to?

Oh! Journal, damn your quiet ways!
where was I now?
Oh, yes.
I've much to say.

This something that I've figured out
is magical for certain.
Turns the key around in locks
In the 'Play of Life," it lifts the curtain.

Intention driven by will
Willful, skillful, implementation
of purposeful Intending.
Harmony. Balance.
Synchronicity of soul
with Life
Complete recognition of life as a vessel . . . "
She shakes herself from
quantum daze

"Journal, I sense you may be getting a promotion
To 'Diary.'

Love,
Brittany"

No comments: