Thursday, October 1, 2015

Post VW Love


I have so many things 
I want to tell you
but do not know 
how to say
so I put down words
on a blog hopping
it will not drive 
love away
in a big diesel Audi
SUV

I see you freaking out
by my emissions standard
after all I will be long dead
before our prodigy
will be staggered

So VW I have to tell 
you I have fallen out
of love with you
Tell me why
Tell me why
you lied so 
hard to me

There is something
essentially fucked up
about mankind
we devise new
systems
but they fail
like we are blind
in a world full of colour
and that colour
should be black and white
if the capitalist system is perfect
you do not lie
about the product you
put out

Wholly Fuck Whooly fuck VW
the peoples car
Whooly Whooly F7uck the peoples car
when VW went rouge
I just went total prepper
the end of the world is
near my friends
when VW thinks
they can shit on the world
and use software to describe
that action as dates and flowers

It hurt me VW, it struck down
one of the wonderful things I think
that the Germans are reformed

Do not get me around Oktoberfest
but Jesus Christ in all his holy
could not make such a big
fuck up

Cheating is a staple of human activity
but for machines we expect better
and flawless mathematics

I got to go with some sympathy
for the devil;
VW did this for a reason
a competitive demand
they fucked u royally
and its the end
of the brand


The diesels debacle looks like automotive Benghazi
we can not debate sensibly about emissions
so despite the treachery
in reality the diesel might be
the earths friend
because as designed
it burned peanut oil

No comments: